- Remote (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £300 PAYE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 12 months
Supporting new buisness activities supporting messaging creative look and feel for the deck- videos-executive summaries...
Support the Creative global organization by orchestrating the process for developing and delivering cost-efficient, high-quality creative assets at speed. Work as part of a global project management team to implement strategies and processes of the in-house Creative agency.
· Support the development of creative assets using effective program management principles.
· Take inputs from Accenture Creative members and/or project requestor to understand the brief in preparation to begin the project work.
· Collaborate with project requestors Creative account managers, Creative Leads, designers and content writers to project manage creative assets through the workflow process.
· Use project management tool to enter project details, track progress, and manage iterations and changes in scope, timeline, costs to ensure creative assets and outcomes are delivered according to agreed brief and budget.
· As a team in collaboration with members of Accenture Creative, present assets to and secure final approval from project requestor.
· Organize and deliver approved asset files to requestor.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships and manage expectations for high volume, fast turnaround results.
- Contribute ideas to refinement of global project workflow process through use over time.
· Collaborate and share best practices with other Project Management Support team members globally.
- 6+ years of experience in integrated marketing and/or marketing program management roles
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Marketing program management or equivalent experience with proven multi-tasking, organizational and deadline-oriented skills; agency experience a plus
- Experience with developing marketing collateral in all delivery channels
- Experience working with creatives and vendors, a plus (agencies, designers, writers)
- Excellent skills in written and oral communication (English), presentation, problem solving and critical thinking to optimize client satisfaction
- Aptitude for effective collaboration in a cross functional work environment; experiences working in teams across time zones
- Natural ability to operate with a high level of energy, commitment and motivation
- Strong Microsoft Suite knowledge and ability, especially Excel, Word, PPT. Experience with workflow/asset management and production tools a plus
Our Client is a global professional services company with over 300 offices across 51 countries. They have a wide range of specialisations including systems integration, outsourcing, strategy, management consulting, big data/analytics, and technology. They are proud to work alongside many government entities and 89 of the global Fortune 100.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.