- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
Exciting Digital Marketing Specialist Role
Sit in Boston, Dallas OR Remote
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking global real estate and investment tech company and make an immediate & significant impact!
- Provide support to the growth marketing team in the development and execution of paid advertising campaigns.
- Monitor campaign performance and provide reporting and analysis by developing and maintaining department/role-specific dashboards and reports.
- Track project deadlines and deliverables, working cross-functionally with creative, analytics, ops & web to constantly aim to improve visibility & ROI of the acquisition channels & the buyers journey along that path.
- Build proformas to estimate success for marketing campaigns and measure and report on performance to marketing stakeholders.
- Acts as primary administrator of the HubSpot CRM and Marketing Hub database, including the creation and iterative improvements of workflows, custom fields and data flow management processes.
- Manage, maintain and integrate all relevant third-party systems and integrations.
- Serve as a liaison between company and third-party agencies as needed.
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing including experience with HubSpot Marketing Hub and CMS Hub
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEM, marketing database, email, paid social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Solid knowledge of marketing analytics and reporting tools (e.g.,
- Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Wordstream, SEMRush, Looker, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to clearly communicate results, key learning, areas of opportunities for all your programs
- Strong project management skills
- High integrity, energy, and a desire to work in a results-oriented fast growth environment
- Industry Experience with B2B, SaaS or technology company and/or Real Estate Related Industry (particularly Real Estate Investing or Property Management) is preferred, but not required
- HubSpot Marketing Software Certification
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification