- Central London or Maidenhead (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £60k - £75k per annum, pro-rata
- Start date:
- Oct / Nov 2021
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- 12-month contract (maternity cover)
This role will be worked remotely until further notice, with onsite working either in Central London or Maidenhead (based on your preference).
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per annum, pro-rata.
We offer market-leading products and services that create incredible experiences for our customers.
We give everyone, from emerging artists to global brands, everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
This role, reporting into the Head of Digital Trading, is responsible for managing a team of 3 and working with E-commerce managers/team to develop and deliver the overall merchandising execution plan across promotions, content updates and campaigns to support to digital and commercial KPI’s and targets. The role is also responsible of driving the personalisation agenda on our dot.com website across all of our digital platforms and touchpoints.
What you’ll do:
- Own and drive the EMEA merchandising strategy for our dot.com website
- Accountable for the delivery and process for all EMEA segment promotional activity
- Own and drive the personalisation roadmap across all digital platforms on our dot.com website – using our products to present different experiences to customers depending on the audience composition, their propensity to buy and their lifecycle stage
- Work with the Data Analytics team to drive online merchandising improvements based on data and communicate changes/recommendations to relevant segment leads
- Own the merchandising quarterly plan of our dot.com website - lobby/homepage and other key cross-product pages
- Propose onsite changes to optimise conversion, customer experience and deliver sales through analysis of key metrics and data and work with cross functional stakeholders to implement
- Create test hypothesis for conversion improvement programmes and feed into the Testing Team’s quarterly plans
- Work with the Web Customisations team to scale winning tests and experiences EMEA-wide and identify processes to maintain these experiences efficiently
- Work with Digital Marketing teams to drive SEO and optimise landing page destinations for marketing campaigns inclusive of email and paid media
- Be accountable for accuracy and relevance of all content and link changes on our dot.com website, including daily checks across key product pages
- Coordinate with global counterparts to drive new trading ideas in reaction to changing trends
- Maintain the internal search strategy and navigational strategy, working with UX teams to optimise for both product findability and site sales
- Assisting E-commerce managers with product merchandising based on current and forecasted sales objectives, key seasons and market insights
- Working with Brand and copywriters to drive the quality, breadth and depth of product
- Setting team objectives and supporting the team’s personal development
What You Need To Succeed
- At least 5 years proven ecommerce/merchandising experience
- Experience working in different markets (i.e. EMEA)
- Understanding of web analytics data from tools such as Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics
- Team player with great communication skills, as you’ll work with various stakeholders
- Excellent English verbal, written and presentation skills
- Keen eye for detail and understanding of consumer behaviour and how it can be influenced by UX design
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to over-achieve
- Passionate and willing to learn more with a growth mindset
- Self-managing and happy to take responsibility for your team’s development and your own
Please can you apply with your CV for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.