- Remote / Central London or Maidenhead (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £70k - £75k per annum, pro-rata
- Start date:
- Oct 2021
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- 12-month contract (w/scope to extend)
This role will be worked remotely until further notice, with onsite working in either Central London or Maidenhead once offices reopen.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per annum, pro-rata.
Our e-signature product is a SaaS product and part of our Cloud family. It revolutionises how the world signs documents. It is the fastest, the easiest way to get contracts signed, tracked and filed.
Our focus will be to improve and optimise how our e-signature product is trialed and sold in EMEA.
We will ensure that our European customers can try and buy our e-signature product and grow its business.
You will be responsible for defining key opportunities, based on data, and implementing the successful programs driven by Corporate in Europe, with close alignment with marketing, ecommerce, and production teams to deliver successful experiences for our customers to develop our e-signature business in EMEA. You will work with talented cross-functional teams to deliver testing ensuring that the projects accomplish their business objectives to drive incremental revenue.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, industry market trends and the competitive landscape.
- Work with EMEA marketing team in charge of our e-signature product and develop regionally relevant experiences to support all marketing campaigns landing on our dot.com website.
- Design and conduct optimisation experiments using quantitative (A/B tests) and qualitative techniques.
- Build business cases, prioritise a 3-month roadmap, and figure out the best implementation method and schedule. Make thoughtful trade-offs to balance quality, customer value, and schedule.
- Use various methodologies to deliver new experiments : A/B testing, multivariate testing, segment-based targeting, behavioural targeting, display ad targeting, and landing page optimisation.
- Define measurable goals and metrics, set priorities and manage a backlog of ideas, work with engineering, design, and QA to meet those requirements.
- Mentor Analysts and provide constructive criticism around wireframing, creative, test setup, and customer communication skills.
- Build detailed wireframes and manage their creative production in order to accomplish testing goals while adhering to our brand guidelines.
- Work with Experience Designers on customer journeys, UX flows, and page designs
- Analyse large and detailed data sets in order to make recommendations around follow- up tests.
- Manage multiple projects, with multiple remote teams, at one time.
- Deduce and present results, learnings and recommendations from tests.
How you'll succeed
The team is looking for a highly-motivated and forward-thinking Product Manager. The position requires significant social skills; excellent communications and problem-solving skills; and experience creating software for organisations ranging in size from small teams to large enterprises.
- Requires 5+ years of growing product management responsibility in software or hosted services / SaaS, with success shipping commercial products
- Requires BA/BS, or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
- Expertise in managing software offers and commerce strongly preferred.
- Enthusiastic, creative and innovative attitude
- Obsession for phenomenal user experiences and experience working with design teams from concept to delivery. Strong attention to details and high EQ towards user centric design.
- Experience with design thinking, prototyping software, user research, testing and validation.
- Ability to influence executive and senior level leaders regarding product vision, road map and work backlog priorities and trade-offs.
- Ability to collaborate under pressure on time-critical initiatives
- Ability to juggle several initiatives and shift priorities as needed
- Ability to concisely summarise complex issues and make clear, compelling recommendations
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams and work towards winning outcomes
- Strong communication and social skills that allow you to work optimally with everyone in the organisation.
- Position located in London
- Availability to travel (10%)
Please can you apply with your CV for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.