- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
EXCITING MANAGER OF HOSPITAL & SPECIALTY MARKETING OPPORTUNITY
Our client, an integrated academic health care system out of Boston, is looking for a Manager of Hospital & Specialty Marketing. This role will play an integral role in marketing member hospitals, specialties, facilities and other offerings to acquire new customers, enhance loyalty, build brands, and grow business results. You will also play a key role in contributing to the consumer-oriented, data-driven approach being shaped at the hospital system.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute marketing plans to grow the revenue and profitability of key accounts within the system's hospitals, service lines, and other initiatives.
- Expand the number of patients served and the lifetime value of those patients; support key system-wide initiatives including the launch of new service offerings; and build the system’s reputation and referral volume among medical professionals.
- Provide strategy development, account management, creative execution, project management, budgeting, results tracking of marketing programs for prioritized areas and initiatives.
- Collaborate with executive teams and other key internal stakeholders partners to understand business goals and priorities, develop plans and deliver results. Update regularly, earn their trust and marshal marketing resources to deliver profitable growth for those entities
- Put the patient at the center, support strategies to improve and coordinate system-wide patient experiences, increase customer loyalty, and decant primary and secondary care.
- Work with marketing colleagues to develop compelling creative executions and content that engages customers, drives incremental revenue and profitability, enhances loyalty and builds their brands.
- Regularly convene key stakeholders partners across the organization to ensure integrated, well-coordinated marketing plan implementation
- Develop and implement strategic multi-channel marketing plans for hospitals, service lines and other priorities.
- Engage hospital, service line and/or initiative leadership, as well as marketing colleagues, to develop comprehensive marketing programs and then work with other Marketing colleagues to implement these programs and measure results.
- Develop clear marketing strategies, priorities and KPIs critical metrics for key hospitals, service lines and other initiatives.
- Develop robust marketing plans for key priorities, to drive brand strength, customer acquisition, loyalty, and improved patient experience. Marketing plans will include customer insights & research, competitive review, KPIs, financial goals, multichannel advertising, patient experience initiatives, website user experience enhancements, partnerships, creative development approach, and measurement & analytics.
- Work with system and entity leadership to refine plans, gain additional insight and earn support for marketing plans.
- Develop compelling creative working with agency and internal resources to promote customer engagement and compel customers to take action.
- Work with Performance Analytics colleagues to develop and implement measurement plans to ensure high performing effective programs, continual learning and significant ROI. Conduct A/B tests, pilots, and other experiments to continually learn and improve.
- 8-10+ years relevant marketing management experience in building and executing succesful marketing management experience at agencies or consumer brands.
- Experience developing marketing plans and executing them to successful conclusion
- Account management and project management experience
- Experience building, promoting and managing brands in a complex architecture with multiple brands and sub-brands.
- Experience in using marketing analytics/insights and analytics tools to further optimize both paid and organic campaign strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.