- Remote / Central London or Maidenhead (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- PAYE ONLY: £431 per day | £113k pro-rata
- Start date:
- Sept 2021
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- 2-5 month contracts available
This role will be worked remotely until further notice, with onsite working in either Central London or Maidenhead once offices reopen.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per year, pro-rata.
Our client has a variety of projects/briefs ranging across 2-5 month contracts that they can consider all candidates for, with a continuous pipeline of new briefs.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team that provides consulting services for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Adobe Experience Cloud solutions. AEM helps customers organise and manage the delivery of web content, creative assets and other digital content across digital marketing channels.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Digital Marketing Business Consultant to join the our Experience Performance Consulting Delivery team. As an AEM Business Consultant, you will work with our cross-functional solution teams to deliver incremental high quality AEM solutions. Proven experience in delivering AEM solutions helping to lead large and complex multi-technology agile digital transformation projects is a must. You will support and guide customers in the documentation of concepts and features for their AEM investment. You will possess the skills to interact, negotiate, and work with a broad range of personalities and functions, including the client, business owners, engineers, project operations, quality assurance, project managers and product management.
What You’ll Do
- Define the requirements for the different platform features such as
- Templates and components
- 3rd party integrations
- Roles and rights concepts
- Lead business discovery workstreams, and perform industry and customer research to establish the customer’s ‘why’
- Work with client business owners and partners to guide, understand and develop functional requirements
- Evangelise Agile practices throughout the project delivery
- Hold roles such as Business Analyst on behalf of the client, managing the product backlog with the Product Owner
- Assess and illustrate the value of your recommendations, prioritise according to value & complexity
- Partner with the client project leadership to provide day-to-day tactical objectives
- Socialise business functionality and roadmap with client business stakeholders
- Establish and socialise value realisation of AEM and Adobe Experience Cloud deployments
- Ensure client is enabled to maintain and operate their AEM implementation
- Advise on content creation strategy once the AEM solution goes to production
- Define AEM governance and operational models to support clients’ technology goals.
- Continually grow your footprint and role within the client engagement and relationship.
- Assess performance and value realised from executed activities. Take ownership of communication of value to the customer and our Account teams.
What You Need to Succeed
- 5+ Years of experience on large digital transformation projects
- Have a deep understanding of the AEM Content Management platforms from a business perspective and functionally, and with standard methodologies around implementations. AEM Certified Business Practitioner is a bonus.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst, Requirements Engineer or Business Consultant, and as a Scrum Master
- Deep understanding and experience in using Content Management Systems, productised APIs, SaaS and Cloud Services
- Extensive Agile experience with requirements engineering and methodologies
- Experience with Content Management implementation in large digital transformation projects
- Experience reviewing and elaborating business and technical requirements
- Customer-centric approach
- Outcome mentality and strong ability to identify value realisation
- Demonstrated experience working with business users and senior stakeholders, software engineers, application architects and digital marketing agencies
- Clear written and verbal communication skills presenting outcome, sharing information, and leading meetings
Please can you apply with your CV for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.