- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$90/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
- 1+ yr (potential to extend)
The Front End Developer will use an internal GUI tool to create, compose, and manage the UI of a native iOS and Mac app deployed to our client's retail stores. This
app is responsible for providing a variety of experiences to the client's retail customers, including device prices, comparison and shopping features.
Building this UI will involve collaboration with the client's design team, pushing for pixel perfect realization of their vision, as well as deep integration with engineering teams responsible for backend systems.
This team will support new product introductions, store utility features, and production support for the global application.
• Minimum of 2 years of professional software development experience and employing development and design tools.
• History of working closely with UX and Visual designers
• Attention to pixel-precise detail
• Worked with content management tools such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or WordPress
• Comfortable with localization & translation processes
• History of building UI in Web or Native code a plus
• Dedicated problem-solver who can work in a fast paced environment, where multiple releases are a fact of life.
• Good working knowledge of source version control software (Subversion, Git).
• Willingness to take the initiative to solve problems
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)