- London (Remote)
- Job Terms:
- £448per day (PAYE Inside IR35)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shivika Upadhyay
- 12 months
- MSc or preferably PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Electrical and Computer Engineering in the field of computer vision and machine learning
- Strong track record with significant publications in top computer vision conferences (e.g., CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ICLR, etc.) or journals (e.g., IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, International Journal of Computer Vision, - - Pattern Recognition, or IEEE Transactions on Image Processing).
- Deep knowledge in computer vision, image-based 3D reconstruction (Structure-from-Motion, Multi-View Stereo), object recognition, optimization, (semi-, weakly-, self-supervised) machine learning, image processing, computational geometry, robotics, SLAM, tracking, or sensor fusion
- 2+ years’ experience with PyTorch
- Excellent interpersonal skills, cross-group, and cross-culture collaboration
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
- Implicit surface model representations (e.g., Occupancy Networks, Neural Radiance Fields, DeepSDFs) or
- Deep domain knowledge in self- and semi-supervised machine learning techniques for object recognition (2D/3D object detection, panoptic segmentation)
- Synthetic data generation for geospatial data (street-level, aerial, DEM), automated 3D CAD model creation.
Please can you apply with your CV/Portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.