- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$125/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
- ~1 year
Our client's global Marketing Communications group leads all advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications.
In this role, you will work with a team of designers, writers, and technologists to articulate the user experience (UX) for customers across a multitude of the digital touch points. These touch points include the website, app, social media platforms, and digital signage.
• Presents work to internal teams and leaders, clearly articulating design rationale.
• Collaborates within the UX team by working reciprocally and sharing standard methodologies.
• Produces clear UX documentation for marketing sites, transactional flows and app experiences. These include sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes.
• Iterates rapidly as ideas emerge and priorities change to meet the needs of the project.
• Demonstrates the ability to use analytics and user testing to inform the creative process.
• Provides UX direction to a broad audience, and contributes at a high level during all phases of an interactive project.
• Manages and builds positive relationships across disciplines with writers, designers, developers, and creative technologists.
• Brings ideas to the table and collaborates effectively with copywriters, art directors, developers and cross functional teams to develop clear proposals for UX solutions.
• You have at least 5 years of significant experience in User Experience Design.
• You have validated conceptual and analytical skills
• You are focused, keep a level head and work well within a collaborate team.
• You have proven success in strategic and design thinking, and validated expertise in content
strategy, system design, usability, analytics, user testing, information architecture, and marketing.
• You possess strong oral, written and social skills to articulately express the rationale behind design decisions.
• Your capabilities engender confidence that assignments are on track and on strategy.
• You can present and articulate the vision in a purposeful and thoughtful way and your design sensibility and keen eye for aesthetics are unparalleled.
• You have extensive experience with content strategy and platform design, from large-scale marketing sites to transactional commerce sites.
• You have excellent web and app design experience and are proficient in development technologies.
• You understand the requirements of the process, including typical time and resources needed is to produce extraordinary work.
• You are fluent in analytics, usability tests, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative feedback.
• You have an eye for detail and an excellent sense of aesthetics and functionality.
• You have a dream of working in a creative and dynamic environment.
Bachelor Degree with multidisciplinary educational backgrounds such as Psychology, Computer
Science, Information Sciences, commerce/business Library Science, Human Computer Interaction or other related discipline preferred.
Portfolio shows applied knowledge of usability, user-centered design, and content strategy. Your
UX documents include site maps, flows, and wireframes and strong capacity for both logical and
creative thinking. Your work shows attention to detail in every aspect.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)