- Remote (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 12 months rolling FTC
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With over 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Corporate Functions – Marketing + Communications
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
YOUR ROLE: Digital Marketer
The Accenture Marketing & Communications Delivery Excellence team is looking for a creative, highly-motivated, data-driven marketer with a proven ability to strategize, execute, and optimize high-quality digital marketing campaigns. The Digital Marketing Lead will be aligned to a specific area of Accenture’s business (i.e. industry or business group) and will develop an in-depth understanding of audience and audience behavior to ensure digital programs and tactics are designed effectively.
This position will play an integral role in delivering an optimized client experience working closely with the Campaign Management lead and directly with the Marketing & Communications lead for their area, while also partnering with the Social Media team on social strategy and execution.
• Collaborate closely with the campaign manager and social media lead within their respective area and cross-functional teams to design and implement digital marketing programs for medium and largescale marketing campaigns.
• Work directly with marketing and communication leads and social media leads within their respective area on smaller marketing programs to design and implement digital marketing tactics that support business objectives.
• Manage activation of content across multiple channels, ensuring proper tracking is implemented
• Manage overall web presence for their specific area of the business, proactively analyzing page level performance and recommending actions that ensure maximum effectiveness of marketing objectives as well as creating the optimal customer experience.
• Collaborate with Analytics & Insight team to analyze the performance of digital channels and specific marketing programs and identify and execute optimizations to maximize effectiveness.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field (specialization in online/digital marketing a plus).
• Minimum of 5 years demonstrated excellence in digital marketing
• Experience in developing and implementing SEO strategy, following best practices to ensure content is optimized and ranks on search engines
• Experience working on email marketing campaigns
• Experience working with diverse teams at various levels to provide recommendations for best user experience and strategies for corporate website
Preferred Professional Skills:
• Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
• Adept analytical skills with proven ability to dissect large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives.
• Excel at detailed-oriented, hands-on, and metrics-driven tasks
• Superior time management and communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
• You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
• Access to leading-edge technology.
Our Client is a global professional services company with over 300 offices across 51 countries. They have a wide range of specialisations including systems integration, outsourcing, strategy, management consulting, big data/analytics, and technology. They are proud to work alongside many government entities and 89 of the global Fortune 100.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.
Ideally experience in B2B with digital channels including, but not limited to: Digital Marketing, Email marketing, Organic Search, Paid Search.