- Job Terms:
- £577 per day (PAYE Inside IR35)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shivika Upadhyay
- 12 months
• Manage data warehouse plans for a product or a group of products.
• Interface with engineers, product managers and product analysts to understand data needs.
• Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
• Design, build and launch new data models in production.
• Design, build and launch new data extraction, transformation and loading processes in
• Support existing processes running in production.
• Define and manage SLA for all data sets in allocated areas of ownership.
• Work with data infrastructure to triage infra issues and drive to resolution.
• Experience in the data warehouse space.
• Experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
• Experience with programming languages (Python or Java), Python preferred.
• Experience in writing efficient SQL statements.
• Experience working with either a Map Reduce or an MPP system.
• Hands on and deep experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling.
• Ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies.
• Excellent communication skills including the ability to identify and communicate data driven
• Ability and interest in managing and communicating data warehouse plans to internal clients.
Top 3 skills :
· Programming language - Python, will interview if they have Java
· Data modelling - experience with designing.
Please can you apply with your CV/Portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.