- Central London (3 days onsite / 2 days remote)
- Job Terms:
- £84k per annum, pro-rata (PAYE)
- Start date:
- Oct 2021
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- circa 19 weeks (w/ scope to extend / go permanent)
This role will be worked onsite in Central London with 3 days a week onsite and 2 days a week remote.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 28 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays, per year, pro-rata
This is an exciting time for you to join our client’s web production team! Small but expanding - this is a time where lots of new skills are coming into the team, and there are real opportunities to branch out.
Our client’s EMEA digital marketing team is responsible for developing and evolving digital marketing and social media initiatives within the EMEA region. The team manage content on the company’s regional websites, as well as social channels and blogs. The EMEA digital marketing team partner with the global and regional marketing teams to share best practice and develop online strategies to ensure optimal brand awareness, engagement and demand generation; such as SEM/SEO, social and email marketing
- Edit web content for product launches, events and marketing campaigns across multiple EMEA websites using approved pre-built templates in our CMS (AEM)
- Create campaign landing pages ensuring correct tracking is implemented
- Creation of localisation requests, stage and review & publish on regional websites
- Work with cross-functional groups to implement new features and updates across the EMEA region
- Build emails, forms and nurture programs
- Adhere to company design, accessibility, and production guidelines
- Actively QA our sites to find typos, bugs and other areas to improve
- Maintain other process information relating to our CMS
- Minimum 3 years of web production experience using CMS, preferably AEM
- Experience in editing content for multiple locales/regions
- Strong understanding of UI/UX
- Able to work within guidelines for web production
- An excellent multitasker with the ability to prioritise
- Highly organised with unfailing attention to detail
- Outgoing, friendly, and can-do personality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding Microsoft Excel skills
Please apply with your CV for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is an American on‑demand software vendor that specialises in applications for HR, finance and planning. Having designed for government agencies, educational institutions, and some of the world’s largest corporations, they set themselves apart from their competitors as the only ones seamlessly integrating modern and futuristic developments into their existing systems.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.