- Remote / Central London or Maidenhead (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £55k - £60k per annum, pro rata
- Start date:
- Oct 2021
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- 12-month contract (w/scope to extend)
This role will be worked remotely until further notice, with onsite working either in Central London or Maidenhead (based on your preference), once offices reopen again.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per annum, pro rata.
As an Analyst on the EMEA Marketing Analytics & Insights team, you'll be responsible for generating top of the funnel reports, analyses and visualisations surrounding B2B Discover. You will have access to a wealth of data and work with a diverse set of partners to inform stakeholders of key opportunities and trends within B2B for our client.
What you’ll do
- Construct and execute critical metric reporting for the B2B Discover section
- Liaise with key stakeholders to generate regular and ad-hoc reporting on marketing activities, country performance and financial KPI's
- Campaign web performance by segment, profile or channel
- Analysis and insight on: customer behaviour, customer journeys, funnel analysis, customer segments, content performance and paid media.
- Support the team in quarterly marketing return on investment reporting by substantiating data, synthesizing results, and updating performance dashboards
- Tracking and implementation maintenance
- Data cleansing and variance analysis
What you need to succeed
- Experience in ad tech
- A customer experience / user journey focussed mindset
- Intellectual curiosity, flexibility, and high attention to detail
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative field preferred
- Must have experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Must have some experience/knowledge with tag management to be able to troubleshoot
- Must have experience with Adobe Audience Manager or Google Analytics 360
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL, Hadoop, Tableau
- Knowledge of forecasting models preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work as part of a diverse team and build relationships with colleagues around the globe.
Please can you apply with your CV for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.