- Job Terms:
- up to £48,600 pa pro rata (PAYE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Pamela Wiatr
- 12 months
Position Title: Content Marketing Specialist, B2B
Duration: 12 months
Pay: up to £48,600 pa pro rata (PAYE)
Bonus Plan: Annual
The team works with product & regional marketing managers and other teams to drive commitment to our platforms by upholding integrity in the brand, fostering developer trust and community, and helping us show up as a company that cares about making its developer ecosystems fair and equitable.
Help concept, develop and execute / support initiatives to drive developer commitment to our online app store by fostering developer trust and community, such as the Inside Play brand campaign, Developer advocacy program, Indie Games Festival, Economic impact reports, and others.
Lead/liaise with internal stakeholders across the company to bring these programs to life, including all logistics, comms, developer outreach/selection, storytelling content and events, and others.
Develop multi-channel go-to-market strategies for our reputation initiatives, copywriting of comms materials, liaising with external agencies on production of program marketing materials, liaising with internal and external stakeholders for paid media campaigns, and others.
Liaise with external developers on program logistics, shipment of prizes, and others.
Impact tracking and reporting: measure your programs, campaigns and initiatives for efficacy and ROI analysis.
- BA or BS Degree
- 3-5 years of brand marketing experience
- Demonstrated success in working with B2B marketing channels such as content marketing, event marketing, community marketing, paid media, social media & direct emails
- Strong project management experience, with the ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience working in the mobile space / with apps & games businesses
- Strong relationship building skills with local and geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Problem-solving mindset and resourcefulness
- Creativity, storytelling and outstanding attention to detail
- Experience delivering high production quality, high profile B2B events, offline and online
- Proficient in Google Docs
References will be required
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.