- Remote / Central London or Maidenhead (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £107,082 - £117,790 per annum, pro-rata
- Start date:
- End Oct / Nov 2021
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- 6-month contract (w/scope to extend)
This role will be worked remotely until further notice in the Central London offices or Maidenhead offices (depending on your preference), once offices fully reopen again.
Onsite working can be made available if this is your preference.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, per annum, pro-rata, inclusive of bank holidays
Are you a Website Optimisation & Personalisation Specialist who can combine business and digital marketing know-how, with solution and operational expertise to create outstanding experiences for our customers customer?
*Do you have good/solid experience with both Adobe Analytics & Adobe Target from a business practice to be able to hit the ground running? If you’ve used the equivalent Analytics / Target tools with another enterprise, this will be fine too as you can up skill using Adobe’s platform.
Our Digital Experience suite of products is market-leading in the Enterprise Digital Marketing space, and we have had terrific success globally with major brands. Our focus on the success of our customers is central to our Professional Services business strategy, and we need creative, proactive Digital Marketeers who have the skills, experience and track record to work with our customers across industries and digital channels, to drive value realisation and business impact.
What you'll do
- Lead business discovery workstreams, and perform industry and customer research to establish the customer’s ‘why’
- Develop and align with customers on relevant business goals and critical metrics
- Establish requirements, and advise on capabilities related to Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target. Drive implementation strategy and execution in partnership with Technical Consultants
- Develop analytics reports and dashboards and deliver actionable insights to the customers utilizing Adobe Analytics
- Analyse opportunities and identify consumer behaviours that can be influenced to drive impact, with a specialist focus on optimisation & personalisation across online (primarily website) channels
- Ideate use cases and tactics to support overarching business priorities.
- Assess and illustrate the value of your recommendations, prioritise according to value & complexity
- Build and embed personalization and testing roadmaps
- Create tactical plans and guide the customer on the actions required to execute the next phase of the roadmap
- Execute use cases in partnership with customer teams, or lead an offshore team to execute for the customer
- Assess performance and value realised from executed activities. Own communication of value to the customer and our Account teams.
- Perform deskside coaching focused on Adobe Target & Adobe Analytics and it’s related use cases
To succeed in this role, you are a driven marketeer, conversant in current digital marketing trends and have experience driving innovative digital marketing tactics that deliver exceptional customer experiences!
- You can translate a digital strategy into digital marketing use cases that move the dial on success metrics
- You have delivered business impact and can illustrate that value
- You have a strong eye for business, and some depth of experience within two or more core industries (e.g., Retail, Travel, Financial Service)
- Data Analysis: Proficiency in how data shapes and drives the customer experience across platforms and channels. You have experience analysing website and audience data to uncover insights
- Conversion Rate Optimisation: You understand and anticipate customer needs, build testing & personalisation roadmaps, guide on data to collect and use, and execute the tests for statistical results through multiple channels
- 4+ years' experience successfully leading client relationships within the digital world ideally from agency or vendor side
- You are an Adobe Target Business Practitioner
- You are an Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner
- Adobe Audience Manager experience is a bonus
- As a self-starter, bold, opinionated and proactive, you are able to gain the trust of customers and internal teams. You can work independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to balance multiple assignments across teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, and presentation skills both verbal and written.
Please can you apply with your CV for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.