- Job Terms:
- max £55k pa plus perks
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Dee Angelini
- 12 months
The Go-To-Market Team is responsible for prioritizing, shaping and landing key initiatives (including new product feature launches, monetization programs, audience growth strategies, etc.) that drive the success of our client's video platform most important content partners.
The Go-To-Market Program Manager role will help to program management, analysis on opportunities & challenges, and leadership and team communications around key Content Partnerships initiatives. A key focus of the role will centre around Alternative Monetization initiatives to help creators sustain successful business on our client's platform. However this role will also support the Go To Market team to track, steer and land other important areas of operational effectiveness and content partner success.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Analysis to identify eligible partners for key initiatives, prioritized based on likelihood of success.
- Engagement of partner management org to track success and to gather and share best practices.
- Synthesize and communicate the highlights of partner & team performance drivers to leadership.
- Strong knowledge of data analytics, measurement and reporting including expertise with spreadsheets and SQL.
- Experience translating analytical findings into executive-facing outputs and recommendations.
- Strong influencing skills with experience collaborating with and driving alignment across a broad set of stakeholders.
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications or Not Required:
- 3+ years of analytical and/or program management experience in a corporate or consulting role.
- A passion for driving impact and action through compelling analytics.
- Excellent communication skills, both written (slide presentations, brief decision-making memos) and verbal (presentations, facilitation and/or training).
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to provide support to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, because of a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence, please contact us at email@example.com.