- Based 2 days a week in west London offices/3 days a week remotely.
- Job Terms:
- £55-£60k + discretionary bonus
- Start date:
- Notice period
- Posted By:
- Claire Blasi
- 13-Month Maternity Cover
Are you our next star player?
My client an award-winning global gambling and gaming business who has pioneered the way for responsible play are now looking for a Production Manager with broadcast experience, to join the branded Content department in London.
Why we need you:
My client is an in-house creative agency producing global and local branded content, including long form programming, live streams, short form social content and advertising campaigns for the main verticals (Poker, Casino and Sports) across TV and digital platforms.
You will be reporting to the Production Executive, your role will be to;
· Lead the production for a variety of departmental output, including large outside broadcasts, AFPs, live streaming, ENG shoots, podcasts, webisodes, VOD content, documentaries, social media content, advertising and promotional videos.
· You will lead all aspects of the Group’s approved production budgets: negotiating supplier rates, payments, collaborating closely with FP&A and ensuring productions remain within forecast.
· You’ll handle the production paperwork, including call sheets, risk assessments, NDAs and supplier contracts.
· You will work to lead each production to ensure output meets the Group’s and/or broadcast standards.
As part of your role you will work alongside a variety of production companies and suppliers with varying levels of experience and understanding of poker programming. You will also take ownership for end to end production logistics, including staffing, booking travel, COVID-19 best practices, ascertaining technical requirements, co-ordinating shoots, managing talent, supervising on-location shoots, scheduling, booking edits and programme delivery.
**Please note worldwide travel will be required with this role and work outside of normal office hours.
Who we’re looking for:
An experienced Production Manager, used to working across all elements of Branded Content, with experience of live and post produced sports programming. You will need strong process, organisational and business skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills to maintain relationships with internal and external clients and suppliers.
You should be proactive, a natural problem-solver, used to working well with large groups and managing people, both in the office and on location. Contracting and taking care of legal teams, detailed cost reporting and invoice processing experience, is essential.
What’s in it for you?
The experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
· Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address).
· The option to join the company pension scheme.
· A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby.
· Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for this company.
· in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
· Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office.
· Annual travel loans.
· Subsidised massage sessions.
· Social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. firstname.lastname@example.org
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.