- London - Remote initially (Must be based in the UK)
- Job Terms:
- £37.92 per PAYE/Circa 78k
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Emma Willis
- 12 month contract (potential to extend)
Our clients’ Talent Acquisition teams are driven by a passion for growth, bringing in great talent, and success of the teams that they support. They’re a diverse group of people with an invaluable mix of experience and backgrounds, located across multiple locations within the region.
The team promotes core values with ‘Employees’ being the first of them. This is why they:
• offer flexible work schedules;
• empower you to follow your desired career path & achieve professional and personal goals
• encourage work-life balance and wellbeing;
• are proud to champion equal opportunities for everyone.
They are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner who is eager to learn with a creative mindset, support their colleagues, and have fun to join the fantastic TA team in EMEA. In this role, you will establish yourself as a subject matter expert, partnering and collaborating with the business and the team to help grow the business and Sales organisation across the EMEA region.
• Provide exceptional client service and full lifecycle recruiting for Sales positions in the region
• Develop and maintain strong partnerships with the business, candidates and team members
• Manage client and business expectations using market expertise, data and business acumen to educate and influence
• Assist in developing selection and interview process through guidance and training
• Communicate, advise and report on sourcing and recruiting strategies, market trends and health of candidate pipeline
• Proactively source candidates through various channels, building and maintaining a network of talented candidates through market research, community building and on-going relationship management for a broad/deep range of positions
• Own, manage and drive full lifecycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer acceptance
• Review, screen, and interview candidates for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements, while gauging candidates’ motivation for the position
• Present offer recommendations to business, lead offer negotiations and complete detailed reference checking
• Several years of experience recruiting for all levels of an organization
• Preferred experience working with Sales organizations and recruiting talent with SaaS Sales and Sales support experience.
• Strong and proven networking ability, continuously generating a healthy and talented pipeline of candidates
• Proven experience partnering and building productive relationships with senior managers and extended TA team members
• Strong analytic skills with the ability to create, measure and report on workflow and metrics
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadline-oriented projects is essential
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Skilled in negotiation, judgment, decision-making and the ability to influence
• Takes initiative, is pro-active with strong follow through and client service
• Self-motivated, driven, go-getter mentality
• Fluent in English, any other European language (such as French, German, Dutch, Polish) will be considered an advantage
Our Client is an American on‑demand software vendor that specialises in applications for HR, finance and planning. Having designed for government agencies, educational institutions, and some of the world’s largest corporations, they set themselves apart from their competitors as the only ones seamlessly integrating modern and futuristic developments into their existing systems.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.