- Central London & remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kelsey Hoare
I am currently recruiting for a Paid Media Account Director for a role with my client, an independent digital marketing agency, focused on delivering performance media. This is a permanent role with up to £55k on offer.
Welcoming candidates from all backgrounds, my client offers a diverse, dynamic working environment, where we want input from all staff members on shaping the future of the agency. We encourage all staff members to immerse themselves in our values:
- Always curious
- Always learning
- Being the best colleague
Working within one of our client pods, we want you to own and deliver industry leading digital strategy for your clients. Aligned to our growth values, your client portfolio will offer fantastic opportunities to learn and develop your knowledge.
- Developing strategy across Search and Social channels: Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Apple Search Ads, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube
- Ensuring all clients are hitting KPIs
- Forecasting and planning
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and platform partners
- Line management of Paid Media Managers and Paid Media Executives
- Aid in building departmental processes
- Developing the agency's Conversion Rate Optimisation process and conducting analyses for key clients
Account leadership – leading client strategy in conjunction with the wider team & representative from the agency leadership team
- Client objectives and context – understand what your clients’ commercial objectives are, why KPIs have been set, and what strategies we have in place to achieve those objectives and hit KPIs
- Account planning – have an understanding of what your client wants to accomplish in order to continuously plan across channels and platforms
- Seasonal planning - pre-empting key seasonal periods / events, promotions, etc. and deliver thorough plans on what we can do to maximise potential
- Client contact – you’ll be the primary point of contact for your clients – leading weekly calls and monthly meetings
- Relationships – liaising with our key partners to extract valuable insights and key trends for your clients – the foundations of your client strategies!
- Product development – through strong relationships with partners, we want to be front of the queue for new products, betas, etc.
- Mentoring & training – you’ll be expected to mentor junior team members, offering guidance and practical training
- Sarajevo – whilst you will not directly manage staff in Sarajevo, you will be largely in control of their workloads. Maintain open communication channels and positive relationships with the Sarajevo team, and establishing briefing frameworks for BAU tasks, larger projects and urgent tasks.
Started in 2009, this agency is an independent digital marketing agency, focused on delivering performance media for international clients. They have recently been recognised by Google in the top 3% of all agencies in EMEA. They are London based, and deliver multilingual digital campaigns for a diverse range of clients across a number of different verticals.