- Job Terms:
- £265 per day(PAYE, Inside IR35)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shivika Upadhyay
- 6 months
About the Role:
- We are seeking a driven teammate who pays attention to detail with excellent organisation and communication skills.
- This Financial Analyst will be responsible for a variety of month end closing relating duties along with financial forecasting and budgeting.
- Work independently and in conjunction with our Services Business Finance team
- Own process and ensure that the team is aligned with standard forecast template
- Run standard reports for team to improve financial visibility
- Prepare journal entries related to financial close activities (end-of period accruals, and reclass entries)
- Work with team on additional ad hoc projects
- Learn new reporting technologies and tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or Economics.
- High proficiency with MS Excel (Google Sheets) and PowerPoint (Google Slides)
- Experience in Software industry is a plus
- High degree of flexibility in handling new assignments and the ability to adapt to change in the work environment
- Ability to learn new concepts and technology quickly
- Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
- Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- You may view the Workday's Pay Transparency Policy, and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, by clicking on their corresponding links.
Please can you apply with your CV/Portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
Our Client is an American on‑demand software vendor that specialises in applications for HR, finance and planning. Having designed for government agencies, educational institutions, and some of the world’s largest corporations, they set themselves apart from their competitors as the only ones seamlessly integrating modern and futuristic developments into their existing systems.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.