- Remote (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- up to £76k PAYE plus bonus eligible
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 6 months FTC (will be extended)
Seeking a process-driven and detail-orientated Partner Operations team member to support the daily requirements of the partner ecosystem. This team member will work cross-functionally with several departments including Sales, Deal Desk, Enablement and Engineering, with the primary objective of providing support and guidance to the Partner Ecosystem team. It is expected over time that this person will develop a sound knowledge of both sales and operational processes in order to both document and guide internal partner sales teams to a fast resolution on sales and operational issues, leveraging cross-functional teams as and when necessary.
The ideal candidate will be a strong team player, with a strong analytical and consultative mindset, who is highly organized, data driven and a fast learner. The must be able to proactively manage their time and remain focused on high impact projects, and have the ability to thrive in a face paced environment.
• Support management in strategic, operational and financial planning. Ensure decisions are data-driven and optimize resources to maximize growth and ROI
• Drive operational excellence in the Workplace business by identifying, establishing and maintaining scalable, repeatable process improvements
• Document Partner Sales Processes and ensure partner sales teams are provided with accurate guidance and enablement for such processes
• Liaising with Partner Account Managers and Field Sales to monitor business activities and offering deal support.
• Support strategic partners with daily operational tasks and process.
• Building reports and Dashboards in Salesforce and Excel
• Become the Go-To-Person for Workplace partner teams on various partner processes related to billing and opportunity management.
Knowledge & Skills
• Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in an analytical field, (e.e. Engineering, Mather, Computer Science). Masters is a plus.
• Experience of 2-4 years in a similar capacity.
• Demonstrates excellence with both salesforce.com or another CRM and Excel, Tableau is a plus
• Understanding of Partner Ecosystems preferred
• Understanding of Indirect and Direct Sales Motions.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly organized with attention to detail.
• Experience in supporting a dynamic sales organisation.
• Strong written, verbal and quantitative skills.
• Technology or software background preferred but not required.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. This role sits with their B2B Saas platform with the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.