- Central London
- Job Terms:
- £81.7k - £90.8k pro-rata (PAYE Only)
- Start date:
- October 2021
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- 6-month contract
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per year, pro-rata.
This role will be worked remotely until further notice, with onsite working in Central London once offices start to reopen again.
Our client is looking for a research assistant with excellent communication and organisational skills. As Research Assistant, the qualified candidate must have experience setting up and facilitating user experience research sessions. To this end, you will be required to support user experience researchers on the team on an ongoing basis.
- Set up user experience research studies (AV, test devices, stimuli)
- Take part in user research sessions together with a lead user researcher
- Coordinate with the user recruitment team to schedule and compensate participants
- Support data analysis
- Coordinate with cross functional partners to prep materials/prototypes for testing
- Support research communication and stakeholder management (readouts, workshops, report drafting)
- Occasional execution of concept/usability testing/IDIs
- M.A / M.S or pursuing a PhD in Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Cognitive or Experimental Psychology, Sociology or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience as a UX Researcher or UX Research Assistant
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Keen eye for and focus on impact
- Experience with one or more of the following methods: usability studies, concept tests, benchmarks, diary studies, interviewing consumers, field research, surveys
Please apply with your CV for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.