- London / Home Work
- Job Terms:
- £30k-£40k + Bonus and Package
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gemma Baker
I'm currently working with an integrated, multidisciplinary creative agency with a fantastic breadth of international market leading brands on their books. We have a super exciting opportunity as the team are on the lookout for a middleweight designer able to work across brand identity, digital and print to join their highly successful, creative design team.
· 3+ years of relevant work experience
· Experience in developing creative briefs with colleagues and delivering design projects from concept to completion with an audience-focused and evidence-based approach.
· Strong typographic /layout skills and a highly creative approach to both print and online briefs.
· Experience briefing and collaborating with illustrators, animators, photographers and filmmakers, including art and creative direction.
· Proficiency in industry design tools, including but not limited to Adobe CC (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect), Sketch, Figma etc
· Knowledge of industry presentation tools (e.g. Google Slides, Keynote, PPT)
· Extensive knowledge of print and digital processes and readying artwork for both.
· Ideas driven, creative problem solver
· Impressive portfolio of integrated deliverables
· Solid eye for detail
· Confident and creatively authentic presentation skills
· Comprehensive knowledge of design and production processes