- London - UK (Remote)
- Job Terms:
- £36.54 per hour PAYE
- Start date:
- September/October 21
- Posted By:
- Shivika Upadhyay
- Until the end of November (possible extension)
This role is part of the Revenue Operations team. The team acts as the product owners of all the business systems used by the Marketing, Sales and Customer Service teams; responsible for overseeing the management of commercial processes and ensuring the ongoing development & administration of the technologies used by the commercial teams.
About the role:
The Salesforce System Administrator has a leading role in the administration and user support of Salesforce and other tools used by the Sales teams. This role is the first line response for the Sales community, responsible for supporting requests,
troubleshooting and ensuring best practice and adoption.
The user experience of the Sales teams when using Salesforce and the other Sales tools, is of great importance to us. The Salesforce System Administrator is focused on all aspects of user management and support.
This is a business facing role, with the following responsibilities:
● All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation,
roles, profiles, permissions, public groups
● Front line User support tickets - taking on all Cases raised by Sales users.
● Report and Dashboard management
● Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings
● User training and creating training materials
Qualifications and Experience
● A strong understanding of the Salesforce platform with experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards and reports.
● Someone with prior experience working directly with Sales teams
● Experience leading user ticketing/request support & resolution
● Certified Salesforce Administrator
● Experience administration other technologies that are part of the Sales tech-stack [specifically: DocuSign, Chilli Piper, Guru, SalesLoft]
● Understanding of Salesforce formula and Apex
Skills and Abilities
● A desire to implement best practice solutions
● Available and responsive to questions
● Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
● Gathering requirements and proposing technical solutions
● Training users and creating training materials
Our Client is an American on‑demand software vendor that specialises in applications for HR, finance and planning. Having designed for government agencies, educational institutions, and some of the world’s largest corporations, they set themselves apart from their competitors as the only ones seamlessly integrating modern and futuristic developments into their existing systems.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.