- London - Hybrid Working
- Job Terms:
- £41,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nikita Vyas
- 12 Months
Recruiting Learning & Development - Operations Coordinator & Facilitator
Our top 3 global social media client's EMEA Recruiting Learning and Development Team is looking for an operations coordinator and facilitator to join the team.
This exciting opportunity will involve the logistical & operational management of the Recruiting Learning and Development team’s key programs which include Onboarding and Ongoing training and development programs for the growing EMEA based recruiting teams.
This role will also provide an opportunity for someone with prior facilitation experience to facilitate a number of Recruiting Learning & Development classes.
Responsibilities listed below:
• Update and manage the delivery plans for the Recruiting onboarding program.
• Coordinate, schedule and manage logistics for Recruiting L&D programs at our client's platform, including creation of attendance rosters, room booking & setup, scheduling facilitators, coordinating supplies, sending program communications etc.
• Manage all pre- and post-program communications to learners, facilitators and guest speakers, including any pre-work, joining instructions, surveys etc.
• Test all platforms and materials being used by learners to ensure optimal user experience, troubleshoot and escalate as required.
• Ensure all Recruiting Onboarding content is regularly updated and relevant for new hires.
• Build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders to support the timely execution of program scheduling through our LMS.
• Support in the marketing of available learning opportunities to the recruiting organization.
• Monitor enrollment and attendance, and regularly provide reporting to Program Managers.
• Ensure accurate record keeping of programs through the LMS.
• Support the Program Managers with data, reporting & metrics analytics from training activities in order to measure ROI.
• Regularly compile session evaluation data and provide recommendations to the Program Managers on course deployment approach (e.g. target audience, course format, materials, timeframe, expectations around modifications, exams and assessments).
• Facilitate instructor-led programs, including the recruiting onboarding program (Talent Camp).
• Partner with US and regional leads in EMEA and APAC to deliver regionally relevant training and ensure operational consistency across regions.
• Experience working in a similar Learning & Development Operations/Coordinator role.
• Proven experience and knowledge of working with a LMS.
• Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills, able to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines in a fast changing environment.
• Strong attention to detail and a focus on quality, whilst juggling multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment.
• Self-starter with ability to take initiative, with an ability to work comfortably with ambiguity.
• Excellent communication skills, with a proven ability to build strong relationships across the business and engage with a variety of audiences.
• Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented and delivering results in a highly organized manner.
• Experience in building relationships and collaboration within a global, cross-functional team in order to accomplish all necessary tasks.
• Experience facilitating learning programs in large organizations.
• Working knowledge and experience of Cornerstone.
• Experience working in or supporting a recruiting organization.
• Experience in the tech industry.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.