- Staines, London
- Job Terms:
- £236.11 per day
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shivika Upadhyay
- 11 months
Technical Support Engineer - Performance
Duties: Customer Advocate providing support to users/administrators of our client's platform. Contributing to the growth of best practices for delivery of support services.
- Understand our client's platform, cloud technologies and troubleshooting practices to ensure successful resolution of challenging technical situations.
- Manage and resolve all issues.
- Experience assessing, troubleshooting, resolving and providing root cause analysis for Product issues.
- Manage customers' expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and use that expertise to help customers.
- Opportunity to become Subject Matter Expert in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers. Share and deliver knowledge sessions with peers globally.
- Opportunity to create scripts to automate repetitive tasks or scripts to enable faster troubleshooting.
- Help in development and mentoring of team members in various technologies
- Suggest and implement improvements to internal processes.
- Work on technical and non-technical projects.
- Communicate with customers and our teams through case, phone and other electronic methods.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the customers.
- Maintain impeccable case hygiene and customer related files and records.
- Participate in the weekend support on-call rotation.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science (or related technical degree) or 4+ years of related experience within technical support or software coding environment
- Must have experience implementing, maintaining or supporting one (or more) of the following:
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot the most difficult technical issues in time critical situations
- Experience diagnosing performance related issues.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technical systems
- Proven ability to maintain a professional demeanour when handling complex user issues
- Working knowledge of the components in a web applications stack
- Solid background in Linux, UNIX or other OS
- Experience and understanding of Object Oriented Design
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle
- Ability to read, analyze Application & Database logs
- Strong experience working in Java or similar backend programming language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English - with the ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex technical problems
- Ability to work with high-value customer administrators and developers
- Excellent time management skills
- Personal commitment to quality and customer service
Must have experience in working with one (or more) of the following technologies / languages:
- Working knowledge of the components in a web applications stack.
Our Client is an American software company that offers businesses cloud computing solutions to manage digital workflows. Their innovations have streamlined working processes for 80% of the Fortune 500 alongside over 5000 other companies around the world including American Express, Deloitte, Experian, MGM, the NHS, Vodafone, and Wayfair.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.