- Job Terms:
- £229 per day
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nicole De Jong
- 10 months
Marketing Data Analyst
Our client is a global fintech company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. they have created world-leading cloud tools for small business. They are also consistently voted as a great place to work globally, and in the UK they were recently voted the #4 Best Place to Work in their category.
They are looking for a Data Analyst, primarily focused on Customer Retention and Campaign ROI measurement, who will assist their Customer Marketing team in optimising campaigns to engage and retain customers in their Online portfolio.
Retention & Active Use
• Report on success of customer retention marketing by measuring campaign ROI and tracking responses to CTA’s and movement between segments (level of engagement)
• Assist in optimisation of propensity models alongside Marketing Analytics Lead to continually adapt and improve models
• Work closely with the Customer Marketing Team to ensure correct targeting of customer cohorts for a variety of campaigns and work with wider Analytics community to pull data for the campaigns.
• Assist in the production of data pipelines for CDO (User Groups) creation to target sub-segments via email communications
• Learn how to analyse behaviours within the QuickBooks online tool to generate customer insights to further bolster the impact of our retention activities
• Key KPIs: increase Active Use & Retention, monitoring the impact on Lifetime Value
Campaign Analysis and Reporting
• Build dashboards to help the business understand cross-channel campaign effectiveness and recommend course of actions for future improvements
• Work with multiple cross-functional teams to assist in critical communications from a data / analytics perspective
• Provide reporting dashboards to wider areas of the marketing team where necessary, working with the Marketing Analytics Lead to turn QB Marketing UK into a top tier performance based and data led marketing team.
• Key KPIs: Ecosystem upsell improvements, ARPC
• SQL essential
• Knowledge of Amazon Data Lakes and Analytics (Inc Redshift), alongside Hive preferred
• 1-3 Years building and automating Tableau or QlikSense dashboards
• Previous experience performing Multi-Touch Campaign Analysis
• Analytical mindset – Excellent ability to analyse, model and interpret data from multiple source, combing to see the bigger picture
• Worked with retention modelling and can read customer behaviours through data
• Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment
• Attention to detail is paramount to ensure results are accurate and interpreted correctly
• Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
• Ability to adopt and learn a wide variety of analytical tools and work in a fast paced constantly evolving technical space utilising the latest tools and techniques
Our Client is a global technology platform that specialises in overcoming the world’s most important financial challenges. Their products and services are driven by artificial intelligence, and their accounting software is one of their most recognisable creations. Considered one of the top companies to work for, they are proud of their company culture and entrepreneurial spirit.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.