- Job Terms:
- £20 per hour PAYE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nicole De Jong
- 7 months
Do you feel passionate about customer experience?
Can you help facilitate external relationships and have experience in contributing to key initiatives?
Are you able help others when faced with competing priorities and ambiguity?
Are you looking for a diverse and inclusive environment?
The Payments team owns and maintains the software, which processes 20+ payment methods worldwide, including co-branded credit cards, private label cards, shop with points program, foreign exchange program, etc.
The Business Operations team supports the Payments team working closely with product management, software development and technical operations.
Locally, the Payments team works closely with internal clients such as Customer Service, Finance, Accounting and Fraud as well as third party partners and banks relied upon to process payments. This team also facilitates the local operational relationship with third party payment partners, advocating for customer experience and applying operational improvements. Additionally this team is responsible for
supporting operational efficiencies and escalation reduction opportunities. Come and experience a company and team who focus on customer first!
Business Operations Partner Manager is responsible for helping drive operational excellence within payments. This role will support external payment partners to push excellence and a world
class customer experience for mutual customers globally.
This role will also partner with internal customers to identify points of friction, build a business case, propose requirements and advocate for customer experience improvement projects.
This role is required to serve as a hands-on analyst, resolving escalations, gathering data and supporting projects.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision.
The ideal candidate must be a fast learner, who can quickly absorb the nuances of our client's varied payment offerings as well as the behavior of their internal systems.
The ideal candidate will be analytical in their decision making, with a demonstrated ability to drive issues to completion. Experience in the banking or payments industry is preferred.
French and English language skills are required.
- Facilitating relationships with third party partners and internal customers
- Recommending, grounding (with data and financial justification) and contributing to drive projects to improve customer pain points within the larger Payments organization and with businesses / services
- Identifying operational gaps in new offerings and proposing operational requirements for new projects
- Resolving customer impacting issues with technology teams
- Interfacing with business and technical customers, gathering requirements and producing data-driven analysis; partnering with internal teams to support new payment products or functionality post launch
- Developing metrics for assessing performance and trends
- Conducting dive deeps in all areas of your product responsibilities such as credit cards
- Demonstrating significant annual efficiency improvements
- Proven relevant work experience
- Proficient in English and French
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities
- Experience driving medium to large sized projects
- Experience managing external relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in fraud or payment management for credit cards or consumer lending is a plus
- Basic to intermediate SQL skill is a plus
- Additional EU language is a plus
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.