- Job Terms:
- £20.30 per hour (£42,224 per annum) PAYE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nicole De Jong
- 12 months
Position Title: Training Coordinator
Assignment duration: 12 months
Bonus Plan: Company Plan
£20.30 per hour
The PeopleDev team works to strengthen our client's performance and culture by preparing employees to successfully navigate their most critical challenges today and in the future. They leverage renowned expertise, engaging content, tools, technology, and innovative design to scale learning and support employees at all stages of their careers — from Orientation, to manager training, to senior leadership development. In addition to high-impact learning programs, classes and resources, they also provide organizational development consulting and customized solutions that increase the health and performance of the organizations overall business. They are a team of individuals passionate about helping employees unlock their fullest potential.
As a Regional Operations Coordinator, you will have ownership of one or more PeopleDev learning offering processes and will be responsible for operating it reliably, and driving continuous improvements. You will perform core work (solving for user inquiries/issues, run program operational tasks, data management and reporting, data audits, etc.), problem solve for special cases, manage initiatives to improve existing, and roll new processes/programs.
- Manage end to end operations for PeopleDev’s suite of learning offerings.
- Understand and represent the “voice of the customer” in identifying, prioritizing and execution of process transformation and day-to-day functioning.
- Provide counsel/support to employees and partners, solve their HR queries and ensure a magical customer experience.
- Define, collect and analyse process metrics. Use insights gathered to improve experience, build efficiencies and scale existing processes for growing and/or changing user needs.
- Create and maintain process documentation for all your processes, training colleagues where required.
- Background in customer/user service delivery in large scale environments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-4 years of work experience in operations
- Experience in process design and driving improvements and excellent relationship management skills
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) with strong communication and influencing skills. Additional languages preferred
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated attention to detail with time-management and multitasking skills
- Experience in People Development or learning programs
- Thorough understanding and affinity to technology and experience with implementation of process automation
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.