- 100% REMOTE (U.S. only)
- Job Terms:
- $35-40 / hr.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Vicki Schuch
- 6+ months
NEWLY CREATED POSITION!
The Digital Analyst – Reporting is responsible for creating and maintaining consumer and trade customer reporting and behavioral insights for Kohler Kitchen and Bath North America (KBNA) businesses including eCommerce, Kohler Signature Stores, Installation Services, Bathroom Design Services, Customer Service, and Inside Sales teams.
- Create automated reporting and interactive data visualizations
- Analyze website analytics and marketing campaign performance data
- Validate web analytics implementations (pre and post deployment) and confirming adherence to technical specifications
- Analyze data and identify the most impactful and meaningful areas of opportunity to meet business goals and improve the user experience
- Work with business partners to create Key Performance Indicator (KPI) frameworks
- Communicate A/B testing results to business partners and provide recommendations
- Effectively communicate actionable insights to business partners in a way that helps them trust and understand the data
- Understand how to measure the performance of multi-channel marketing and consumer journeys
- Actively promote a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries
- Willing to break down functional silos to drive measurable business results
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-focused or research-focused area of study
- 1-2 years of work experience in an analytics or related role
- Proficiency with data visualization tools, such as Adobe Analytics Workspace, Microsoft Power BI, and Excel
- Knowledge of database query languages such as SQL preferred
- Familiarity with Smartsheet, request systems like Jira and SharePoint, and product databases and reporting systems.
- Experience working with a manufacturer or reseller of durable consumer goods in a Digital Sales Channel a plus.
Since 1873, Kohler Co. has been improving the level of gracious living by providing exceptional products and services for their customers’ homes and their lifestyles. They believe better business and a better world go hand-in-hand. Fueled by the passion of more than 36,000 associates worldwide, they strive to enhance the quality of life for current and future generations through design, craftsmanship and innovation.