- Job Terms:
- £455 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
- Posted By:
- Shivika Upadhyay
- 12 months
The main function of a computer vision engineer is to explore, develop and deliver new cutting-edge technologies for computer vision/machine learning applications like image-based 3D modelling, object recognition, and benchmark dataset generation. The typical computer vision engineer will be a software engineer with deep python/C++ skills and possess the ability to solve challenging computer vision and image processing problems.
- Design and develop novel computer vision and machine learning algorithms in the areas such as semantic understanding (e.g. object detection, semantic segmentation, panoptic segmentation)
- Develop prototypes for future AR/VR experiences, drive continued development, and integrate robust solutions into products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering and research teams in computer vision, machine learning
- Participate in cutting edge research in computer vision that can be applied to AR/VR product development.
- 3+ years of experience engineering in Python and Pytorch
- Domain knowledge in CV/ML for semantic understanding (e.g. object detection, semantic segmentation, panoptic segmentation)
- 2+ years of experience designing, developing, and training ML models for large-scale algorithm deployment
- Experience in training and benchmarking dataset creation from dataset scoping, definition, preparation, and preprocessing for ML training
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and capable of working with multiple teams on projects
- C++ (desirable)
- MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, or related technical field
- At least 2-year of Industrial work experience.
Please can you apply with your CV/Portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.