- London - Hybrid Working
- Job Terms:
- £46,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nikita Vyas
- 12 months
Job Title: Candidate Channels Specialist (EMEA)
Talent Acquisition is a core strategic driver of our top 3 social media client’s growth. We know that when we bring together talent that represents the diverse communities we serve, we provide the best solutions and experience for everyone. In being a part of our team, you will do just that. The Recruiting Operations team partners with Recruiting leaders globally to design inclusive top-of-funnel talent attraction strategies and programs, develop training to enhance their teams’ skills, create best-in-class interview experiences, and build tools and processes that streamline and innovate our work.
Your work on our team will play a crucial role in helping our Recruiting teams hire the world’s best builders.
Referrals is an organization within our Recruiting Operations Team, that sets the strategy for how we approach, engage and convert referred talent. keeping a finger on the pulse of market and industry trends, and proactively creating channels that connect top talent with our client.
● First point of contact for all referrals within EMEA (pipeline specific)
● Understanding of current roles and requirements to assess referrals against
● Partner with the Recruiting Team to have a firm understanding of talent pipelines and review candidates for eligibility
● Utilize data to drive engagement and accountability across recruiting and business partners
● Assist in the planning and execution of ad hoc projects and events
● Provide feedback and make recommendations on process improvements, technology, training requirements, etc.
● Accountable for the communication, tracking, and timely response to every referral and referrer when applicable
● Responsible for developing and executing creative sourcing strategies through events, tools, and communication channels to increase talent pipelines
● Educate employees on Recruiting Programs and best practices
● Work collaboratively with other Program Specialists to manage high volumes of candidate review
● Maintain strong data integrity while understanding and executing team processes
● Proactively suggest process improvements and champion implementation of the process changes/new ideas
● Maintain effective communication with manager and other task stakeholders to meet deadlines and commitments
● Demonstrate the willingness to be receptive to feedback
● Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
● 2+ years of experience in Recruiting, Operations or a Consultative role
● 1+ year of sourcing or talent assessment experience
● Ability to influence, communicate and negotiate in a cross-functional environment both internally and externally
● Ability to accomplish daily tasks with minimal supervision and produce high quality work
● Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently
● Ability to manage multiple requisitions through process management and prioritization skills
● Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands
● Strong problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.