- London - Hybrid Working
- Job Terms:
- £90,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nikita Vyas
Client Engagement Specialist (Contract)
Our top 3 global social media client's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at our client's are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Our client's mission is to give the world a place to work together. Our client's enterprise communications platform that is used by over 30,000 organizations of all sizes worldwide to transform how they connect, collaborate and get work done.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about all the top social media sites and the role that a connected workforce can play in improving the productivity of an organization. They will have deep experience in enterprise/B2B account management or sales, with a focus on enterprise SaaS and/or collaboration solutions.
This role requires a track record in the enterprise software space. This is a hands-on, high execution role which requires excellent business and technical skills to manage our product adoption with Fortune 500 companies, become a true partner to our largest clients and internal teams in order to bring their feedback and priorities back to the team to improve our product.
If you enjoy brainstorming effective solutions and working as a team toward achieving goals٫ while learning from experienced peers, this job is right for you!
Supporting the existing 6 member Customer Success team, you will play a critical role in building profitable٫ long-term relationships with our key clients to reach our joint business objectives.
Working in partnership with the account managers, you will act as a joint point of contact for existing customers. You will be focused on answering client queries and performing account management tasks that will help increase client satisfaction.
You will use your strong communication and collaboration skills with the account managers to help:
● Identify, document and address clients’ needs, help implement business plans
● Facilitate agreed customer / the platform's action items and next steps
● Secure and source internal resources from other teams
● Share support materials, event details, research requests and product updates with clients’
● Help lead customer check-in calls, contributing suggestions and inputs where appropriate as well as build rapport with clients
● Assist account managers with deal structuring, price and account planning activities
● Provide support to customers and connect them with internal resources
● Give accurate information to customers and ensure that they are satisfied
● Assist with report and presentation generation
● Provide regular updates to managers when requested
● Suggest the company’s products or services to enhance client satisfaction
● Communicate effectively to clients and internal teams
● Coordinate with executives on plans
● Promote new products/services to current customers
● Provide input and help on internal operations projects
● Previous experience in an account management (2 yrs+) OR supporting an account or sales team role
● Strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
● Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
● Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside our social media client's platform.
● Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
● Having strong negotiation and presentation skills
● Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
● Good time-management skills
● Preference for familiarity with CRM programs such as Salesforce and social media platform's is an advantage
● High level of organisational skills - project management skills are an advantage
● Fluent English is a must. Additional European languages is an advantage
● Comms or a related field an advantage
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.