- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$1,100/day, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
- ~1 year (potential to extend)
As a member of our client's Interactive Design Team, the Art Director is responsible for working closely with creative and technical disciplines to create considered concepts and elegant design solutions for the Client and for email communications.
- Collaborates with Writers, UX Designers, and Technologists to set the tone and concept for a project.
- Designs content and interfaces under the limited direction of an Associate Creative Director. This position requires a proven track record of graphic design and art direction for the web, particularly for the marketing of major brands; a strong knowledge of interactive creative development processes; and experience developing creative solutions with limited direction from an Associate Creative Director.
• You have at least 5-8 years experience in design, including web, mobile or app design.
• You have strong interpersonal skills and design aesthetic, an understanding of branding principles, style guides, and systematic design rationale, Photoshop
expertise, knowledge of HTML, and extraordinary attention to detail.
• Your Photoshop expertise includes intelligently organizing files for design iteration, setting up files for web production, and adhering to graphic design
• You have proficiency in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, proportion, rhythm, emphasis, and unity.
• You demonstrate excellent digital file structure and asset management skills.
• Unparalleled attention to detail.
• You have the ability to articulate ideas and be clearly understood by creative, project management, and development staff, both in verbal and in written format.
• You can deliver quality design at high volume in a tight timeframe.
• You thrive in a meaningful, dynamic, creative workplace and have a deep understanding of the client's voice, aesthetic, and tone.
• You have extraordinary interpersonal skills that speak to both creative and technical audiences.
• You are proficient in web development, including HTML, CSS, iOS, and other technologies.
• You have prototyping ability to convey preferred states, motion, and/or behaviors for interactive concepts.
• You dream of working in a creative and dynamic environment.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)