- Central London
- Job Terms:
- up to £440 per day PAYE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 6 months FTC
We are looking for strategic and results-driven Strategic Partnerships professional who is passionate about working partners across Europe and the product team to build valuable messaging product experiences for people. As a member of this team, you will work closely with our world-class Facebook Messenger and Instagram Direct product and engineering teams, collaborate with a global partnerships organization, and manage with some of the world's most influential companies.
In addition to those teams, you will work cross-functionally with the Policy, Legal, Marketing and the Operations teams to develop new capabilities, improve user experience, and make our partners successful. This is a full time position located in our London office and will report into the Head of Messaging Brand Partnerships.
* Act as primary point of contact for and maintain strong direct relationships with Facebook’s key messaging stakeholders, assuming the role of an internal and external advocate for our messaging brand ecosystem.
* Help drive Business Messaging product strategy through strategic partnerships with brands and businesses.
* Foster win-win partnerships between the company and Brands by optimising and improving existing messaging experience to drive higher impact on business metrics.
* Maintain direct and active relationships with portfolio of brands, including proactively resolving of business and technical issues and serving as an internal advocate.
* Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, policy, legal, marketing, comms and PR to launch and showcase Messenger and Instagram Direct products and partnerships.
* Define market requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of product performance, aggregate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities, inform the product roadmap with enhanced or new functionality, and ensure product and industry impact — both country-by-country and globally
* Help drive product and platform strategy by informing strategic partnerships with businesses, developers, and leading consumer product organizations
* Represent Facebook and provide thought leadership in external meetings with executives from other companies.
* Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, partnerships, policy, legal, marketing, and PR to launch new products and partnerships.
* Displaying the highest personal integrity and ethics.
* Willingness and ability to travel 20% of the time.
* 5+ years of relevant work experience with partnerships (preferably in messaging) or directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies having demonstrated leadership experience.
* Experience defining, developing and leading projects.
* Exceptional industry and business knowledge and expertise.
* Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building experience — with the experience developing strong working relationships at all levels of management, both internal and external.
* Fluency in English
* Experience with Commerce industry (Retail, eCommerce, Fashion, etc.)
* Deep understanding of Facebook, Messenger & IG-Direct and their strategic and competitive positions
* Proven track record of organizational, creative, and strategic-thought leadership
* Experience defining, developing and leading large programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.