- Remote (Must be UK Based)
- Job Terms:
- £300 per day (PAYE Only)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- 3-month contract
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 28 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per year, pro-rata.
This role will be worked remotely.
Our client is searching for a contractor senior designer. The successful candidate will have experience in fashion and e-commerce. They will have a strong portfolio with a wonderful eye for graphic design, a deep skill in typography, concept building and page design and experience of art directing photography. They will lead graphic design, storefront design, work on PR and marketing activities. They will develop great commercial ideas quickly, turn creative concepts into high-quality visuals, manage complex planning schedules, and be flexible to changing priorities.
- Lead design projects across all marketing touchpoints: editorial, storefront, emails, PR, social content as required
- Work from creative briefs to translate merchandising and marketing strategies to creative execution
- Produce graphic standards, templates, layouts, themes, and visual standards for merchandising or promotion throughout the retail web and offline process
- Design graphics
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, InDesign
- Background in fashion marketing design or fashion retail desired
Please apply with your CV & portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.