- Remote & Central London
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kelsey Hoare
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Marketing Manager(Websites & Analytics) for my client, a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. This is an urgent permanent role and has a base salary of £60-65k on offer. Flexibility can be offered in this position, however there is a requirement of coming to the London office at least 1-2 days per month.
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join my client's global marketing team, which aims to build and maintain the brand and reputation and drive growth for the firm. You will work as part of the UK and U.S. based team who develop, establish and execute the global B2B marketing strategy for the firm, responsible for a broad range of profiling, positioning, events and campaigns. The marketing function works closely across all sectors and teams to tailor marketing approaches based on varying audience needs.
In this role, the Senior Marketing Manager will focus on planning, building, and managing the websites which enable the firm’s marketing strategy, designing and implementing how my client's offer, expertise, achievements and campaigns best show up on our website properties. The candidate will work closely with stakeholders and an agency partner to ensure our approach to these channel’s results reputational awareness and growth for the firm.
- Lead the company's own B2B website projects, including new website builds, website migrations and ongoing work to help drive awareness and new business opportunities for the firm
- Manage the company's agency and freelance partners in website development and SEO, overseeing budgets and delivering work to agreed timelines
- Constantly monitor performance and run ad hoc analyses to drive innovation and change in the way that the company markets to its core audiences
- Collaborate with the global IT services and compliance team to escalate bugs and promptly address issues for website downtime on our hosting platform
- Advise and train a global team of 30+ website managers (across country and regional domains) on best practices in website management
- Develop and maintain resources, templates, and frameworks, for example around digital event management, website development and analytics
- Troubleshoot issues and design new solutions for websites, and where necessary, find cost-effective solutions using new and existing technologies
- Significant experience in managing global websites and content management systems such as Drupal, WordPress or similar
- Experience with:
- Website content management systems (Drupal)
- Analytics (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Excellent project management and stakeholder communication skills
- Experience in owning a website maintenance budget, managing agency and freelance partners
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding about what makes a successful website or landing page
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a passion for distilling complex technical information into clear and concise messaging
- Proven ability to manage senior stakeholders internally and externally
- Friendly, flexible and approachable manner with a collaborative attitude to work with a global context and understanding
- Ability to use own initiative whilst working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong awareness in website development trends and marketing technology
- Internal communications platforms (Sharepoint)
- Graphic design and editing (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Email design experience (HubSpot)
A global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.