- Remote & Central London
- Job Terms:
- Up to £50k
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kelsey Hoare
I am currently recruiting for a CRM Marketing Manager for my client, a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. This is an urgent permanent role and has a base salary of up to £50k on offer. Flexibility can be offered in this position, however there is a requirement of coming to the London office at least 1-2 days per month.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join my client’s global marketing team, which aims to build and maintain the brand and reputation and drive growth. You will work as part of the UK and U.S. based team who develop, establish and execute the global B2B marketing strategy for the firm, responsible for a broad range of profiling, positioning, events and campaigns. The marketing function works closely across all sectors and teams to tailor marketing approaches based on varying audience needs.
In this role, the CRM Marketing Manager will focus on developing and executing the data strategy which enables the firm’s marketing strategy. The candidate will be responsible for the company’s CRM and its marketing automation platform, working closely with marketing and IT stakeholders to ensure our approach to these channels results in growth for the firm. The candidate will have a strong interest in working with data, acting as the custodian to ensure the firm’s marketing data is clean, current and complete.
- Develop and execute the strategy for the firm’s HubSpot marketing tools, including CRM, email campaigns and event management
- Establish a global process for our markets’ data collection, cleaning and analysis. Markets include U.S., EMEA, Canada, LATAM and APAC.
- Partner with broader marketing, new business, IT and senior management teams to support the global adoption of processes
- Support the UK based global events marketing manager to execute email marketing and event management technology solutions via CRM, including invite and registration process, livestream hosting and post event analysis
- Work alongside the U.S. based digital marketing specialist to integrate our platforms with paid and organic social media campaigns, using data to drive marketing performance
- Constantly monitor performance of campaigns and events, running ad hoc analysis to drive innovation and change i
- Collaborate with the global IT services and compliance team to:
- Build new features and update functionality for the Dynamics 365 CRM and marketing automation system
- Support the governance of data across the firm, including but not limited to GDPR compliance
- Advise and train a global team (across country and regional domains) on best practices in CRM management and marketing automation campaigns
- Develop and maintain resources, templates and frameworks, for example around digital event management, email development and analytics
- Solid experience in managing CRM and marketing automation, for example:
- CRM – Dynamics 365
- Marketing Automation - HubSpot
- Excellent project management and stakeholder communication skills
- A keen eye for data analysis and reporting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a passion for distilling CRM data practices and analytics into clear and concise messaging
- Proven ability to manage senior stakeholders
- Friendly, flexible and approachable manner with a collaborative attitude to work with a global context and understanding
- Ability to use own initiative whilst working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong interest in B2B marketing, CRM best practices and marketing technology, with an eye on the industry to continually build and improve the technology behind my client’s campaigns
- Graphic design and editing for email templates (Photoshop, Illustrator)
A global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.