- Remote working/meetings held offsite in Central London We Work spaces.
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Notice period
- Posted By:
- Claire Blasi
My client, a fin-tech start-up is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to drive engagement and deliver on advertising campaigns. You will have great ideas and be able to motivate a large team.
You will be overseeing the marketing channels, whilst also managing all the business marketing needs.
You will be working closely with one of the founders of the business. You will assist with reporting on insights and leading on the implementation of the marketing strategy. You will also be responsible for the running of weekly activities across the team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
· You will deliver the marketing strategy.
· Work with the different teams across the business.
· You will produce marketing plans, manage the implementation of plans across marketing channels, monitor effectiveness, and provide recommendations.
· You work with the founder of the business on developing new campaigns.
· You will attend pitches for prospective clients and new venues to present marketing.
· You will work with the Marketing Executive to implement a CRM strategy to increase customer engagement and to implement Social Media and strategy across SEO, organic social, and content channels.
· Source new paid campaigns and any other additional revenue opportunities.
· Lead on all Insights and Reporting across marketing channels.
· Lead team on weekly marketing activities across marketing channels, ensuring business priorities are met.
· Monitor activities of competitors and provide feedback.
· Represent the company, as required at pitches, meetings, and events in the UK.
· You will undertake any other relevant duties which fall under the general scope of this role as directed by the founder of the business.
· You will line manage at least 10 people.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS):
· Understanding fintech a must, blockchain or cryptocurrency experience ideal or a passionate interest in these areas.
· At least 6 years of marketing experience.
· Line management experience
· Lead and motivate teams
· Knowledge of customer relationship management techniques.
· Knowledge of consumer analysis tools such as Google Analytics.
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. email@example.com
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.