- Central London & remote
- Job Terms:
- Up to £35 per hour
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kelsey Hoare
- Until beginning of January 2022
I am currently recruiting for a Media Planner with my client, an American multinational entertainment company with offices based in Central London. This is a contract role which will last until the beginning of January 2022.
My client is looking for a seasoned, creative and socially driven Contract Marketing / Media Planner Awards, UK. In this position, you will be planning, creating and executing film marketing campaigns for the UK.
The successful candidate will be highly collaborative and selfless, capable of taking strategic direction and implementing campaigns effectively and efficiently to drive buzz and resonate with audiences. When necessary, you'll also be comfortable taking the lead on campaigns collaborating with internal teams. The best candidate for the role is someone who loves entertainment content already and talks naturally and passionately about film. Someone who will thrive in our freedom and responsibility culture, has an entrepreneurial spirit and proven ability to work both individually and in cross-functional teams.
In this role you will:
- Create campaigns that drive impactful buzz and resonate authentically with audiences in the UK.
- Effectively plan and implement marketing campaigns within a given time and budget
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams and creative and media agencies
- Experience in integrated, multi-media marketing and awards campaigns
- Relevant experience in the UK market is required in this role
- Concise and clear communicator with written and oral communication skills in English
- Previous experience working with the entertainment business is highly preferred
- Strong relationship management skills
- Client or agency experience is a plus
- Creatively we are looking for someone able to turn cool ideas into reality
- Solid understanding of campaign planning, media, and entertainment
Our Client is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service. Headquartered in California, they’re proud of their unique company culture. This organization has offices all over the world, and has continued to grow for almost 25 years. They now play an active role in production and distribution of original and award-winning content.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.