- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
FANTASTIC DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER, PERFORMANCE DISPLAY OPPORTUNITY -- REMOTE
Our dynamic client is looking to once again transform their business by developing a world-class customer acquisition engine. The Digital Marketing Manager will play an integral role in this important company initiative by leading a collaborative, cross-functional effort in theirDisplay and Social Media Acquisition portfolio to recommend, test, scale and optimize innovative paid media strategies.
What you will do – Responsibilities:
- Develop a vision for how advertising programs will deliver on business objectives and the consumer journey
- Proactively identify new projects and independently manage the team’s backlog of tests and ideas
- Coordinate and share learnings with partner teams, including Marketing Technology, integrated marketing and other paid acquisition programs
- Manage cross-functional program resources to achieve program objectives (including internal analyst, creative, web, etc. and external agencies)
- Manage relationships and influence stakeholders, platform representatives and department leaders
- Manage up to $10 Million budget accurately and independently
Purpose of the role:
- Define strategic direction and dictate pace for a key portion of our key paid advertising portfolio - directly contributing with significant corporate revenue and sales growth
- Act as the point person for a highly skilled, cross-functional team to use signals to find the right audiences and deliver compelling creative that motivates car shoppers to buy their next car from our client
- Successful candidates will have a natural inclination and comfort for digging deep into analytical data and business insights to build thoughtful, innovative media strategies and continuously improve performance.
- Manage multiple programs and serve as a go-to expert for Display programs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5-7 years experience managing Programmatic, Social and/or other paid media advertising strategy for a large brand or agency
- Experience leveraging analytical dashboards and data to make program improvements
- Experience communicating and gaining buy in for solutions to complex problems
- Thorough understanding of technical components of display programs
- Experience overseeing and leading the work of cross-functional teams, preferably in an agile environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Proven ability to deliver messages in a manner that is clear, effective and engaging.
- Experience managing multiple advertising programs simultaneously. Successful candidates should thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.