- Remote/Central London (Must be UK Based)
- Job Terms:
- £50.4k pa pro-rata (PAYE Only)
- Start date:
- October 2021
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- 12-month contract
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per year, pro-rata.
You will not be required to work onsite every day. This role can be worked remotely however, it would be preferred if you could work onsite 1-2 days per week.
This primary mission will be to help the B2B marketing team reach operational excellence. This role will focus on budget management, project management tools, structuring our client’s operating model and facilitating communications and interactions with the numerous stakeholders that they engage with.
- Attend strategic ops meetings and write meeting minutes identifying follow up action items to follow and report on progress
- Standardise the process for team project management, content, reporting and internal communications
- Support in organising virtual or in-person team meetings and other team-building initiatives
- Support information gathering and structuring for RTB and QBR as well as quarterly planning cycle
- Drives overall spending, compliance, execution and reporting of EMEA channel spend
- Supports overall operational EMEA campaign spending, which includes, budget management, ensuring quarterly spend is executed within targets, and owning spending alignment i.e. transfers
- You’ll have previous project management experience
- Very organised and comfortable with Excel, Airtable, and other product management tools
- An expert in Powerpoint - able to create interesting slides/presentations etc
- Someone that will easily integrate into a team and create good relationships with people
- Results driven
- Someone who wants to grow and develop
- A marketing background or interest in marketing would be ideal - able to understand what marketing projects are about, aware of product launches, generating leads, telemarketing etc.
Please apply with your CV for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.