- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to $125/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
- ~1 year
As an Experience Strategist you have a passion for uncovering user needs to create strategic rationale that informs meaningful and innovative digital product and services. You create work that both delivers on business objectives and
delights millions of users worldwide.
You will be responsible for researching, designing, and prototyping new user experiences based on business requirements and user needs. Deliverables include research plans, insight summaries, user journeys, and artifacts that describe a new service. You will work closely with cross-functional teams such as Brand, Engineering, Production, Product Marketing, and Senior Management. You will distill highly complex issues and translate them into clean, focused, understandable solutions. You have an interest in new technologies in web, mobile, and other devices. You are a self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.
• At least 4 years work experience
• An excellent portfolio showcasing research, product strategy, and service design
• An ability to plan, design, and execute research that seeks to understand user needs, pain points, and potential opportunities to enhance their experience.
• Highly skilled in summarizing and articulating findings from research through clear, concise and compelling writing and verbal presentations.
• Ability to turn those key findings into design.
• Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, inspired by group critique.
• Able to function independently and in a team environment, with excellent collaboration skills to develop and present design ideas.
• Previous experience working in digital product or service design environment is a plus.
• A passion for our Client, its products, and its customers.
A Bachelors Degree in Industrial Design, Human Centered Engineering or similar is preferred.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)