- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$100/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
- 3+ mo (potential to extend)
As part of our Client’s global Marketing and Communications group, the 3D Visual Merchandising team develops physical deliverables for the Client’s products and services experiences in support of the
Client’s Retail, Events, and Channel partners globally. The team is responsible for crafting and developing complex visual merchandising fixtures, furniture, product experience, and display solutions.
The 3D Production Manager, Development provides strong fixture development skills, project management, vendor management, and partner management to deliver on a
wide variety of 3DVM initiatives. You will be instrumental in leading the design development process, partnering with suppliers to drive quality and innovation while
managing cross-functional team engagement to ensure successful project hand-offs and fixture deployment at scale.
Our team provides best-in-class quality by collaborating with the Marketing Communications group's Design groups and building trusted relationships with cross-functional team, agency and supplier partners.
• Run 3D deliverable design development process including: project development planning, budgets, estimates, timelines, supplier engagement/management, engineering drawing reviews, production reviews, presentations
• Provide proactive, innovative solutions and lend strategic thinking to all development projects, discussions and processes
• Manage supplier reviews; present options, document feedback and action items
• Execute against project strategy and negotiate project shifts with nimble, innovative and strategic approach
• Collaborate with Design, Project Management, Producer, Operations, Finance, Corporate Procurement, Legal and Production team members to deliver best-in-class 3DVM solutions
• Serve as an ambassador for the 3D Production Team, establish and maintain trusted and productive relationships with cross-functional, agency and supplier partners
• 7-10 years of retail fixture development experience (preferably with consumer electronic products) in a design agency, architecture firm, or corporate in-house studio
• Project leadership experience managing the design development process for 3D physical deliverables
• Experience managing and documenting prototype builds and installations
• Aptitude for project management, strong eye for quality, construction methods, and high attention to detail
• Curiosity and desire to explore new solutions and creatively problem solve
• Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments and self motivate
• Proactive, innovative, highly organized, and calm under pressure approach
• Ability to work flexibly, both as a team member and a project lead
• Ability to build relationships through clear communication, transparent collaboration and dependable results
• Ability to make accurate and timely decisions
• Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
• Architectural and engineering drawings familiarity
BA or BS degree, preferred
This role is based in Santa Clara Valley, with international and domestic travel lasting up to 10 days at a time.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)