- Job Terms:
- £20.30/h ( £42K per annum pro rata)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Dee Angelini
- 6 months
Content creators are the cornerstone of our client's video streaming platform and they are dedicated to supporting their growth and success by continuously researching and testing both current and upcoming products. As part of this ongoing effort, our client is looking for a UX Research Participant Coordinator to help them source creators for their creator research studies.
- Your role will play a pivotal part in helping our client improve the tools crucial to creators’ ongoing success as performers, makers, teachers, storytellers and artists.
- In this role, you'll collaborate with researchers to understand their study objectives, clarify their participant requirements and plan the logistics of recruitment support.
- You'll operate with awareness of our ethical obligations to our participant candidates, including informed consent and privacy concerns.
- You are a responsible and organized individual who can keep tabs on many projects, pay close attention to details, and accommodate the unexpected.
- Using your strong communication skills, you'll effectively connect with members of the creator community to confirm their suitability for studies and schedule their participation in a variety of study formats.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Recruit research participant candidates drawn from a database of creators who have opted into the UX Research program, employee referrals, and through your own on-the-ground networking efforts at creator events.
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, and appropriate qualifications using online questionnaire responses and phone interviews.
- Coordinate the logistics of user research, including participant scheduling, facility scheduling, and distribution of incentives.
- Education: High school diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any field preferred
- Total years of experience in what industry, discipline or responsibility: 3+ years of experience in recruitment (preferably UX research participant recruitment), program management, project coordination:
- Skills or processes candidates must have to be considered for role: 3+ years experience of coordination, customer facing environment
- Specific Tools or Applications experience: good knowledge of spreadsheets, research forms...
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications or Not Required:
- Interest in and familiarity with technology products
- Basic understanding of user research methods
- Experience with database technology, including queries and reporting
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to provide support to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, because of a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence, please contact us at email@example.com.