- This is a full-time role split 3 days a week onsite /2 days from home
- Job Terms:
- Highly competitive
- Start date:
- Notice period
- Posted By:
- Claire Blasi
My client, Europe’s leading visual communications specialist delivering dynamic multi-channel marketing services to brands and retailers across the globe is looking for a Head of Insights.
I am looking for an experienced candidate to play a crucial role in leading and shaping a new internal function within this fantastic creative agency. This involves being the go-to knowledge base of retail and shopper marketing, whilst expanding the range of insight-based services, that can be offered to clients.
· You will have ultimate responsibility for recommending and implementing best practice in providing meaningful insights to clients across the retail, brands and film and entertainment sectors.
· You will ensure insights are reaching as far into the business as possible and that the business is using the best tools and data for their requirements.
· You will be working closely with the sales and commercial teams to develop value-based chargeable insights.
· You will work closely with the client service and creative teams within the Creative as well as key stakeholders within the wider group.
· There will be coordination and management of external insight resources as required.
· Fast creation of retail sector reports and target shopper analysis that can inform a strategic and creative response.
· The creation of thought leadership and white paper articles.
· You will be conducting store visit reviews and compiling retail/campaign analysis reports.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Degree level qualification in marketing-related psychology.
- 5+ years retail focussed agency experience in a senior insight role.
- Expert at interpreting research needs and designing bespoke solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of market research and retailer data sources.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to distill data findings into relatable and useful insights for internal teams and clients.
- Fantastic communication skills both written and spoken.
- Confident to present/work directly with clients.
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. email@example.com
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.
Europe's leading visual communications specialist, delivering dynamic multi-channel international marketing services to clients around the globe.