- Job Terms:
- £115,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nikita Vyas
- 6 months
Our global top 3 social media client's mission is to give the world a place to work together. Launched in 2016, our client's platform is an enterprise communications platform that is used by millions of users worldwide to transform how they connect, collaborate, and get work done. Over the past four years the platform has evolved into a partner-led business with our ecosystem of partners helping it scale for the future through software resell, services and technical integrations. We are seeking a Scaled Partner Program Manager who can help us both manage our scaled ecosystem of partners and leverage their experience to support the development of a corresponding scaled program to ensure our ecosystem of partners feel seen, heard and are able to achieve success together.
In this role you will be a member of the Ecosystem Partnerships team and will work closely with our top-notch Sales, Customer Success and Solution Architect teams as well as many internal cross functional teams who support the platform’s core systems and tools. This is a full time position based in our London offices where the platform's product is headquartered.
- Leverage superior customer service and communication skills in order to manage multiple cohorts of partners and their respective stakeholders with their day-to-day requirements, with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Nurture relationships with cross-functional team members who will be critical partners in the day-to-day management, providing guidance and support for critical program and sales-related queries
- Ensure all partners are compliant and legal agreements and data are kept up to date and that any important changes to program, product or tools are clearly communicated out
- Leverage an entrepreneurial spirit to nurture and develop the scaled ecosystem of partners to support growth in revenue, development of skills to support partners moving up in the One Partner Program
- Support the development of the first Scaled Partner Program by applying this knowledge of the day-to-day requirements of our scaled ecosystem of partners and documenting best practices and processes to both enable and scale (grow) internal and external partner teams
- Support the assessment of system tools and improvements to drive automation and simplify how partners can engage with and collect information on a case-by-case basis
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in technology/ software partner sales
- Demonstrate knowledge of sales tactics and indirect routes to market
- An interest or experience contributing to or developing partner program material incl. process improvement, enablement material
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Experience using collaboration tools (multiple surfaces) to conduct business and drive results
- An entrepreneurial, with an ability to anticipate and find solutions to problems, to the satisfaction of multiple stakeholders
- You should be at ease with managing various competing workstreams, keeping everyone up to date and following through on delivery
- You are confident applying strategic thinking to help expose the best long-term outcome whilst demonstrating short-term results
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.