- Job Terms:
- £46,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nikita Vyas
- 12 Months
Out global top 3 social media client's mission is to give the world a place to work together. Our client's service is an enterprise communications platform that is used by millions of users worldwide to transform how they connect, collaborate, and get work done. Over the past four years it has evolved into a partner-led business with our ecosystem of partners helping the platform scale for the future through software resell, services and technical integrations. We are seeking a Community Manager to help us ensure our partners are kept informed about the platform and the One Partner Program through our various communities.
If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content under the guidance of cross-functional SMEs. You should be a ‘people person’, with an ability to quickly develop and nurture relationships, great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our partner community with ease, prioritising accordingly and ensuring partner queries are dealt with accurately and promptly.
- Take ownership for all messaging shared into the the platform's Partner communities
- Set, plan and implement the content calendar in the platform's Partner communities, including drafting copy when necessary
- Assume admin responsibilities including managing community membership, look and feel
- Monitor community posts and chats, ensuring any questions are acknowledged and, where necessary, work with SMEs to determine the best guidance/ answer
- Monitor, track and report partner feedback to product marketing teams
- Monitor, track and report the engagement of the communities
- Organize and manage online events to help our partners better understand new program and product-related improvements and improve their GTM efforts
- Coordinate with Product Marketing, Marketing, PR and Communications teams the best approach to land product launches, campaigns and events with partners.
- Build relationships with partners and cross functional team members.
- Stay up-to-date with product announcements, events and news to keep the communities updated.
- Run regular partner surveys to better understand how we can improve communication strategy and community management
- Support content creation of enablement material
- Be a culture carrier and contribute to the wider team and org beyond core role
- Proven work experience as a community manager, social media manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Project management experience
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Degree is preferred but not strictly required
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.