- Remote (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £130k plus bonuses
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 12 months FTC
We are looking for a contractor to join our London Product Marketing Team. The ideal candidate will be able to drive product strategy and have a deep understanding of industry competitive landscape, trends, and business models. She or he must have experience effectively collaborating with creative agencies and cross-functional teams to drive results, and developing and executing against global launch plans to bring products to market. This candidate will be expected to push the boundaries of what's possible in marketing, while sharing in our healthy obsession for quality.
· Lead analysis and diagnosis around key opportunity areas across markets and consumer segments
· Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights on people our solution to inform go-to-market plans
· Plan and lead successful product launches and ongoing marketing campaigns, educating people on how to use our products
· Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams (including PR, product, and policy stakeholders) to create integrated marketing moments
· Lead and collaborate with external creative agencies to ensure quality, on-time delivery of marketing programs and assets across multiple channels
· While this is a consumer marketing role, you will also need to understand the multiple players in the ecosystem across consumers, policy makers, news media, governments and advocates to ensure the consumer work is contextually relevant
· Experience flexing between strategic and tactical/execution responsibilities
· 7+ years of experience in product marketing or related disciplines for internet and/or consumer technology
· Experience in campaign development and working with agencies
· Analytical and problem solving experience
· Knowledge in web and mobile technologies and the industry landscapes
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.