- Job Terms:
- £392 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shivika Upadhyay
- 6 months
The main function of a software engineer is to apply the principles of computer science and mathematical analysis to the design, development, testing, and evaluation of the software and systems that make computers work. A typical software engineer researches, designs, develops and tests operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software for medical, industrial, military, communications, aerospace, business, scientific and general computing applications.
- Develop user-facing features while taking an active role in designing and improving the UX for Assistant Studio
- Build new features and maintain tools for the Assistant Experimentation Center/Opportunity Center and Quality tools, including related tools and services for A/B experiment & quality infra.
- Collaborate with other engineers to improve the efficiency and usability of existing tools.
Skills Must Have:
- 3+ years' of Full Stack web development experience
- Experience with web applications and large scale front end development
- Experience with git or other source control
- Strong motivation and product sense
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, information system or relevant field required.
Please can you apply with your CV/Portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.